International Conference May 24th-26th, 2018
- Address of the Holy Father Pope Francis to the Participants in the International Conference (26.5.2018)
- Speech of His Eminence Card. Pietro Parolin to the Participants in the International Conference (26.5.2018)
- Speech of His Holiness the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople Bartholomew I to the Participants in the International Conference (26.5.2018)
- Opening Speech of His Eminence Cardinal Domenico Calcagno to the Participants in the International Conference (24.5.2018)
- Greeting address of the President of the CAPP Foundation Domingo Sugranyes Bickel Sugranyes to the Holy Father (26.5.2018)
The DUBLIN PROCESS
The Centesimus Annus pro Pontifice Foundation from time to time organizes consultation meetings on questions related to the Economy and Common Good and/or Finance and the Common Good. The debates aim at elaborating materials about the application of the Social Teachings of the Catholic Church.
The name “Dublin Process” refers to the first and second consultation meetings held in 2013 at the Vatican and in 2014 in Dublin and introduced in both cases by the Most Rev. Monsignor Diarmuid Martin, Archbishop of Dublin.
Interview Bishop Joseph Galea-Curmi – Sunday Times of Malta 1st July 2018Read
Pope Francis has appointed Mgr. Joseph Galea-Curmi Auxiliary Bishop in the Archdiocese ...Read
Article by President Domingo Sugranyes Bickel on the Spanish Catholic weekly AlfaYOmega of 14 June 2018
Article by President Domingo Sugranyes Bickel on the Spanish Catholic weekly AlfaYOmega ...Read
Article by Chairman Domingo Sugranyes Bickel on the Spanish magazine ABC 23rd ...Read
Dear Colleagues, We are pleased to launch our promotional campaign for the ...Read
Prof. Giovanni Marseguerra awarded the 2017 International International Economics Prize of the Institute of International Economics, Genoa Chamber of Commerce.
Prof. Giovanni Marseguerra Coordinator of CAPP Foundation’s Scientific Committee, awarded the 2017 ...Read
The themes of the Social Doctrine of the Church threated by Professors of the Pontifical Lateran University – Interviews by Dr. Costantino Coros published on
The themes of the Social Doctrine of the Church threated by Professors ...Read
Florence Group meeting on Annual Conference of CAPPF Italian Members – November ...Read