THE FOUNDATIONVIDEO PRESENTATION OF THE FOUNDATION
The Foundation “Centesimus Annus – Pro Pontifice” owes its name and birth to the Encyclical “Centesimus Annus” published by Pope John Paul II on May 1st, 1991.
First Audience to the CAPP Members
5th June 1993
The DUBLIN PROCESSThe Centesimus Annus pro Pontifice Foundation from time to time organizes consultation meetings on questions related to the Economy and Common Good and/or Finance and the Common Good. The debates aim at elaborating materials about the application of the Social Teachings of the Catholic Church.
The name "Dublin Process" refers to the first and second consultation meetings held in 2013 at the Vatican and in 2014 in Dublin and introduced in both cases by the Most Rev. Monsignor Diarmuid Martin, Archbishop of Dublin.
- Address of HH Pope Francis for conferral of the CharleMagne Prize – 6th May 2016
- GREETING address by H.E. Card. Pietro Parolin Secretary of Vatican State. Febaf Conference December 11st - 12nd, 2015
- SPEECH by Chairman Domingo Sugranyes.Febaf Conference December 11st - 12nd, 2015
- Mr. Rob LAKE SPEECH Conference Trento 26.9.2015
- STATEMENT S.E.R. Silvano M. Tomasi UN Geneva 4 June 2015